Press Release Tip 40
Insert your web address high in the release
If you want to pull traffic to your website where people can sign up for a newsletter, or download a report or buy something, don’t wait until the very last paragraph to insert your website address.
Insert it several times throughout the release. That way, there’s a better chance that people will click on the link early, before they lose interest in the topic. Or include a variety of links to relevant content.
That’s exactly what I did when I wrote a press release for Michael Rozbruch, an expert in tax resolution marketing, sales and managing the client relationship for CPAs, accountants, enrolled agents and tax attorneys. The press release was distributed by Dan Janal’s Guaranteed Press Releases service [affiliate link] and published on the top 100 media sites and seen by dozens of reporters who cover Michael’s market.
Here’s the release below. You can see what it looks like here. l. Notice that I included six links to content at his website and on YouTube.
Free Tax Resolution Training Teaches CPAs, Enrolled Agents and Tax Attorneys How to Help Delinquent Taxpayers Beat the IRS
LOS ANGELES, April 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — CPAs, attorneys and enrolled agents who want to grow their practice can take advantage of free resources that show them how to add tax resolution, a lucrative service that helps delinquent taxpayers who are hounded by the Internal Revenue Service.
Michael Rozbruch—a Certified Tax Resolution Specialist, CPA and founder of the Roz Strategies and the online Tax and Business Solutions Academy—says many of the over 14 million taxpayers in the IRS collection division are frightened or uninformed and don’t realize that the IRS often settles for far less than what a taxpayer owes. Troubled taxpayers can hire a tax resolution specialist to represent them and negotiate the best deal.
“The online academy is an A to Z solution for accounting and tax professionals who want to expand what they’re already doing, add a lucrative revenue stream to an existing practice, or start an IRS Problem Client niche practice from scratch,” Rozbruch said.
His website at https://www.RozStrategies.com/ offers:
- Helpful training videos at the bottom of the homepage like this one at https://youtu.be/HgJEEaEVSQ4 that explains how to remarket to people who have visited a website but didn’t buy. They’re among the more than 100 videos at his YouTube channel at https://rozstrategies.com/youtube/
- Archives filled with more than five years of monthly electronic newsletters at https://RozStrategies.com/newsletters/. They include the latest IRS news, marketing and publicity tips, productivity advice, and client success stories. Visitors can subscribe on the homepage.
- Articles at the blog at https://www.RozStrategies.com/blog/. Topics include IRS terror tales, marketing strategies, practice management, tax facts and humor, tax problem prevention, tax resolution, leadership, success strategies, and more.
Tax Resolution Success Summit Aug. 22-24, 2019
Rozbruch will teach for three days at the Tax Resolution Success Summit Aug. 22-24 in Dallas. In an interactive workshop setting, attendees will learn:
- How to build the framework for their practice including specific actions to take from generating high-quality leads to closing the sale.
- How much to charge clients and get the fee paid in full before the case settles.
- How to create their own customized marketing plan and budget for the next 12 months.
- The marketing strategies and the order in which to implement them to hit each attendee’s goals.
Register at https://www.RozStrategies.com/dallas/ and take advantage of early-bird discounts that expire May 1.
About Michael Rozbruch:
Michael Rozbruch is a nationally recognized entrepreneur, a pioneer in the tax resolution industry, and the leader of a training and consulting services company that teaches CPAs, attorneys and Enrolled Agents to build highly profitable practices through proven marketing systems and strategies.
He is an expert in tax resolution marketing, sales and managing the client relationship. He knows firsthand how to build, run and operate a best practice IRS Problem Client niche practice. Rozbruch is a frequent guest on TV and radio shows and has been featured in top-tier print media such as Inc. and Entrepreneur magazines.
To the Media: Michael Rozbruch can provide advice, story ideas, statistics, trends, articles, background and commentary. He responds quickly to media requests. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (888) 670-0303.
Opportunity #40 to write a press release: Land purchase
If you’ve bought land, write a press release. And remember, land purchases are public record. So you can beat the media at their own game by writing your release and posting it online as soon as the purchase is final.
Mention The Publicity Hound when you use Dan Janal’s Guaranteed Press Releases service and he’ll gift you a free head shot, logo, or book cover image, a $15 value, to accompany your release.
Next: Pull buyers into your sales funnel.