The Publicity Hound’s Special Report #34
Secrets to Becoming a Columnist in Newspapers and Magazines
When you think TV publicity, don’t just think “Ellen”. Consider local news shows that need compelling guests. Learn the 7 things producers want in a good guest, how to pitch talk shows, tips for TV interviews, and how to host your own cable TV show.
- The value of offering your columns for free
- How to get started
- Tips for approaching editors
- What to do if they say yes
- What to do if they say no
- Writing tips
- A list of resources to help you
There are no reviews yet.