The Publicity Hound’s Special Report #26
How to Make Your Story Pitch Stand Out in the Email Jungle
Journalists and bloggers want you to pitch them via email. Yet many admit they delete or ignore the majority of pitches. Here’s how to make pitches stand out in emails. Includes phrases not to use, ways to customize your pitch, and tips for short pitches.
- Why e-mail pitches can be more successful than a phone pitch
- The 5 elements of an e-mail pitch
- Pitching blunders to avoid
- What journalists say they want to see in a good pitch
- How to handle press releases when you’re pitching an idea and sending the release
- The best way to follow-up
There are no reviews yet.