The Publicity Hound’s Special Report #25
How to Pitch Reporters Over the Telephone and Make Every Second Count
Pitching by email can be frustrating, especially when the person you’re pitching never responds. Learn how to create a short, powerful email pitch that encourages journalists and bloggers to call.
- How to pitch a print publication vs. TV
- What to do when the reporter likes your idea
- What do to when the reporter says “no thanks”
- What to say when the reporter says “tell me more”
- How to pitch when you want to write an article