Guest Expert: Beth Hayden, a prolific pinner and author of the book “Pinfluence: The Complete Guide to Marketing Your Business with Pinterest” (John Wiley & Sons)
If you’ve been pinning on Pinterest, creating boards, and attracting followers, but you aren’t seeing much in return, it’s time to jump to the next level and start making money from all those pretty pictures. Beth Hayden knows everything about creating fun contests that help you build your audience, grow your email list and sell more products and services. Join us for this fast-paced, fun and content-rich webinar to find out how you can use Pinterest contests for better marketing power.
This webinar replay is perfect for:
- Anyone who wants to make money from pinning pretty pictures, not just have fun.
- PR people and marketers who manage their clients’ Pinterest boards.
- Virtual assistants who pin for their clients.
- Authors who want to host Pinterest contests to attract more readers and sell more books.
- Speakers and event planners who want to use contests to create excitement for their events.
- Experts and Internet marketers who want to grow an email list.
- Coaches and other service-oriented companies.
- Any company on Pinterest, regardless of audience.
- Companies whose products and services are sold primarily to women, the biggest users of Pinterest and the biggest buyers.
You Will Learn:
- Your options for offering different types of Pinterest contests, and how each of them is structured and managed.
- The various ways to run them, including examples of how to leverage contests to build your business.
- How to build buzz for your contest and encourage people to promote it to THEIR friends, followers and fans.
- How to explain how your contest works in the clearest possible language so nobody is confused.
- Tips for structuring your contest rules and convince people to share the contest via social media and email.
- Fun ways to make your contest irresistible to your fans, followers and prospective customers.
- How to encourage the maximum number of people participate.
- Sage advice for attracting hundreds (or even thousands) of people to opt in to email list.
- How to follow up after your contest so your new email subscribers become loyal fans who consistently love what you do and buy what you’re offering!
You Will Get:
- Beth’s bonus report “Profile Power: 5 Ways to Bring in More Sales by Making Your Pinterest Profile Work for You.”
- Beth’s bonus “Top Ten Ways to Use Pinterest to Drive Traffic to Your Website or Blog”
- Joan’s handy bonus checklist that will help you remember important things to do as you’re pinning.
- The Mp4 video replay so you can watch it when it’s most convenient for you.
- The MP3 audio recording so you can listen while you’re at the gym or walking the dog.
- The PowerPoint slides which you can use for easy reference and so you don’t have to take detailed notes during the call.