If you’ve written a book or want to write one, don’t miss this rare opportunity to see me in person for a two-and-a-half-hour presentation on how to use traditional and social media to promote your expertise to sell more books.
I’ll be presenting on Saturday, May 7, at Author U in Denver. It’s Colorado’s premier two-day authoring and publishing event of the year. Today is the last day to save on the early discount registration fee. Learn more here.
You can participate two ways:
- Attend in person for one or both days.
- Live video streaming of the entire conference is only $149 (includes a free DVD download). Or you can access just the audio for $79 for those who sign up by April 20. Recordings will be available at increased prices.
Here’s the Lineup of Speakers
Even though I don’t speak until Saturday, I’m arriving Thursday night because I want to hear all the speakers on Friday:
- Peggy McColl will show you how to launch a book campaign on Amazon.
- Eric Kampmann and Margot Atwell will explain how to recruit partners for your publishing venture so you don’t have to do it all by yourself.
- Tom Campbell and many of the Author U Premier Printing Partners will convince you that top-quality book printing is as important as top-quality writing.
- Craig Duswalt, who helped brand Guns n’ Roses, will give you the roadmap for launching your own brand for you and your book.
I’m also staying all day on Saturday, right to the end of the conference, so I can hear all the speakers who are following me:
- Chuck Blakeman, who will tell authors about how to “get off the treadmill.” |
- Alex Carroll, the world’s expert at knowing how to reach millions of potential book buyers from the comfort of your own home—by getting booked on radio talk shows.
- Justin Matott, who will show you how to make “creativity” your middle name.
You can also meet more than 30 national exhibitors—your chance to ask direct questions about covers, interiors, printing, video, websites and almost any aspect of book publishing and promotion.
I’m bringing with me lots of examples of authors who have used traditional and social meeting in creative ways to build a huge presence online and off, promote their expertise, and sell more books.
If you’re coming to Author U, email me and let me know so we can be sure to meet and spend a few minutes together.