If you have an “in” with producers at any of the big TV talk shows, they’ll tell you exactly how to catch the attention of the people who book the guests.
I don’t have any connections. You probably don’t either.
But Steve Harrison does. He knows several insiders at the three big networks, and he’s going to be interviewing them and others during the free webinar “How to Become a Guest on Top National TV Programs,” this Thursday, Sept. 6, at either 2 or 7 p.m. Eastern.
In the publishing world, the right national TV appearance can catapult a book to the top of the Bestseller List. Even if you’re not an author, appearing on just one of these shows can cement your status as an expert.
Harrison invites you to join him on the free 90-minute call and listen as he interviews a group of his producer friends on how to get onto national TV. You’ll hear from:
- Mariann Sabol, “Live with Kelly”
- Tommy Crudup, “Rachael Ray”
- Dan Fitzpatrick, “The Wendy Williams Show”
- Stacy Rollins, “Telepictures Productions”
- Plus others to be announced.
After the call, you’ll know more about how to get onto big TV shows than 95 percent of all publicity-seekers. To get onto the call, which is free except for your normal long distance charges, register here. I promote Harrison’s programs as a compensated affiliate because he has connections that you and I don’t.
On Thursday’s call, you’ll learn things like:
- How to increase your odds of getting on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox.
- Understanding the mindset of national TV producers and what gets them to book you as a guest.
- The strategy a husband-and-wife team used to land a 7-minute segment on the Today Show.
- What you should send TV producers (and what you shouldn’t).
- The most important question you must be able to answer to land a TV appearance.
- The biggest mistakes to avoid when pitching TV producers (including ones that could get you black-balled forever).
- Case histories of three authors and entrepreneurs and the strategies they used to get on top TV shows. Again, to register go here now.
Once registered, you’ll receive all the details back within five minutes.