One of the easiest ways to create videos fast, without having to look good in front of the camera, write a script and memorize your lines, is to shoot a video of what you see on your computer monitor.
You use screen-capture software and a headset with a mic to do things like take people on a tour of a website, or demonstrate how to do something online. You can see an example in this video I created for YouTube on How to Use Pinterest for Yucky, Dull and Academic Topics.
Why Camtasia Rocks
I’ve been creating these videos for years, using Camtasia Studio and I love it because it lets you include special effects and do other snazzy things like add comments right on top of the video.
You can also create video by combining a variety of different types of media: video, audio, photos, etc. A lot of people have held off buying Camtasia because it’s so expensive.
How to Get Camtasia for Free
YouTube coach Jeff Johnson, who is crushing it on YouTube in several very competitive markets, has been offering three free training videos and a package of very helpful Cheat Sheets that explain how he uses You Tube to dominate his niches, pull leads and make sales.
He’ll be rolling out the in-depth YouTube training program TubeTraffic Secrets, starting tomorrow, Nov. 15, and he’s throwing in a huge bonus: a free copy of Camtasia 8.0, as a limited-time bonus. It retails everywhere, including Amazon.com, for $299.
This is the latest and greatest version, the one Jeff uses to create all the training videos in TubeTraffic Secrets, and it’s a lot easier to use now then back when I started.
I took the TubeTraffic Secrets course last winter, immersed myself in it, and started cranking out videos for my YouTube channel. But more importantly, I started doing all the critical tasks Jeff recommends to make those videos pull traffic as well as leads: using important keywords in the video title and description, setting up a lead funnel, taking advantage of the annotations, becoming a YouTube partner, etc.
Where to Find the Videos, Cheat Sheets
If you missed any of Jeff’s videos, you can watch them all here and grab the free Cheat Sheets. I’m one of Jeff’s most loyal followers because he unraveled many of the YouTube mysteries I never understood. I’m promoting this course as an affiliate, and I earn a commission on anything you buy from him. His customer service is top-notch, and he delivers way more than he promises.
Here are the Free Bonuses I’m Offering
If you buy using my link, above, you’ll receive a bonus package worth $1,100 in tools that will pick up where Jeff leaves off.
For example, he’s a huge proponent of using press releases and social media to build links to your YouTube videos. But TTS 2.0 doesn’t explain how to write press releases or the finer points of sites like Facebook.
If you buy the course through me, you’ll get a $1,100 package of bonuses I’ve designed to tie in ***perfectly*** with what Jeff is teaching.
You will get:
– -A half-hour coaching session with me, after you’ve been through his course. I’ll even record it so you can refer back to it later. I ***devoured*** Jeff’s course so I can help you brainstorm topics for your videos that will bring you the most traffic in the shortest amount of time. I can also show you how to incorporate your YouTube videos into your publicity campaigns.
– -My ebook on how to write press releases, which is like earning a master’s degree in press release writing. It includes a video that explains how to write killer headlines for your press releases, complete with templates and a list of “Power Words.”
– -Video training on Google’s new rules for press release links, including 9 examples of press releases that use links correctly.
– -A special report on 66 free things you can offer at the end of your YouTube videos to capture people’s email addresses and build your fan base. (Jeff preaches giving freebies.)
– -My Checklist of 103 powerful “Calls to Action” you can use within your videos. (Jeff says your videos must tell people EXACTLY what you want them to do.)
– -A video and Cheat Sheet on 33 ways to promote your press releases that promote your videos.
– -The all-new 2014 edition of my ebook “How to be a Kick-butt Publicity Hound,” with four new chapters and step-by-step directions galore on how to plan and execute a publicity campaign that includes your YouTube videos.
– -A video on how using hashtags (#) will help more people find your YouTube videos.
– –33 ways to find Facebook fans, use your YouTube videos and other content to wow them, and keep them coming back for more.
Grab This Now or Kick Yourself Later
Jeff and I can’t hook you up with all this cool stuff if you don’t join TubeTraffic Secrets 2.0.
And most of the Grand Opening Bonuses are only good while supplies last…and based on past experience I don’t expect them to last very long at all.
So if you’d like learn how to build your list, your brand and your business by grabbing free traffic from YouTube, then Tube Traffic Secrets 2.0 is definitely something you should check out TODAY.