- Would you listen to it?
- If so, how often?
- What’s the optimum length of a podcast?
- What topics should I discuss?
It should take less than a minute to answer five questions on my short survey. After you do, we’ll email you a $15 coupon that can be used toward any of my products, good until Oct. 3. You can choose from one of my special reports or apply it to any other product.
7 Reasons to Start a Podcast
- Not everyone wants content delivered in the same format. For people who want to read, they’ve got this blog. Others who prefer video have The Publicity Hound’s YouTube channel.
- It’s so easy to conduct a quick interview with a decision-maker and publish it, within minutes.
- It’s convenient for you. After you subscribe to the podcast, it’s delivered to you automatically.
- You can listen when you want and where you want.
- Podcasts are great for sharing on social media sites.
- They can be embedded into other documents like PDF bonuses I give away with paid webinars.
- It builds rapport with an audience and is more personal. Some people have told me they like the sound of my voice, but only after I started getting botox shots after being diagnosed with spasmodic dysphonia. 🙁
Please comment on any other aspect of podcasting that the survey didn’t address. I appreciate your help!
If you’re a podcaster, I’d love to read any tips you can share here about what has made your podcast a success.