If you’re a frustrated author who has been trying to think of an idea for a book, finish a book already under way, or boost sluggish sales of a book that’s been on the shelves for several months, Jack Canfield has some sage advice for you.
And who better than Jack to give it?
He and Mark Victor Hansen recveived 144 rejection letters from publishers who all gave a resounding “no thanks” to publishing their first “Chicken Soup for the Soul.” book. As you know, the entire series went on to become one of the hottest selling mega-series of books on the planet.
Jack will share his best advice for frustrated authors during a free 90-minute teleseminar at 7 p.m. Eastern Time tonight, April 22. (If you can’t attend, recruit somebody to listen for you and take notes. These are almost never recorded.) You can register here.
You will learn:
- How Jack went from being an inner city public school teacher to bestselling author and speaker.
- What to do if you find yourself reluctant to aggressively market your work.
- Jack’s advice if you need to make money within 30 to 60 days.
- The two mindsets you need to create a bestselling book.
- How to find someone to sponsor your book.
- The “bypass marketing” strategy that made “Chicken Soup” a big hit.
- How to systematically create word-of-mouth marketing for your book.
- Jack’s advice for getting started as a public speaker.
- What most people don’t understand about the Law of Attraction and how it helped him get on Oprah and hit the New York Times Best Seller List.
I’m promoting the call as an affiliate, and I don’t want you to miss out. Register here, and then be prepared to take lots of notes.