I’m one of the several hundred contributors. They’ve taken more than 100 posts from this blog and reprinted them. The exposure is terrific, and my posts there sometimes generate more comments than the identical ones you see here.
Things You Need to Know:
- They keep links intact, but edit out promotional copy. For example, if one of my posts includes five tips that I’ll be sharing during an upcoming webinar, and I link to the registration page, they’ll usually remove the registration link. 😥
- Their customer service is phenomenal. The few times I’ve emailed them using the Contact button at the bottom of the page, they’ve replied. And once or twice, I needed content within the posts changed, and they did it quickly. You hardly see that kind of customer care anymore.
- The Business2Community blog has won a whole bunch of awards and is on some prestigious lists. Check out the badges at the bottom of the page.
- If your blog is accepted, make sure to complete your profile and upload your image. Those images that look like pawns on a chess board, substitutes for bloggers who never submitted their photos, looks dorky.
- Contributors can use this nifty badge on their blogs or websites.
What other sites like this should Publicity Hounds know about?
If you like this post, please share it on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. Your followers will love you for passing along this tip. 😉