I’ve been promoting Real Fast Library Marketing, a training program that shows authors, publishers and small presses how to sell their print book and license their ebooks to libraries.
The offer ends tomorrow night—Tuesday, April 12—at midnight.
Daniel Hall and Amy Collins have been answering questions that several people have asked them after watching the free webinar I hosted with them last week. You can watch the webinar replay here.
Free 37-page PDF Cheat Sheet on Marketing to Libraries
They’re also offering a free 37-Page PDF cheat sheet along with the video replay of the webinar I hosted with them last week. Both disappear tomorrow night, so access them now.
Because I want you to make an informed decision about whether Real Fast Library Marketing is right for you, here are frequently asked questions, and answers from Daniel and Amy.
7 Library Marketing FAQs
1. What is the money potential?
As everything else, we can’t make any income claims because it depends on your market and what you’ll be willing to do.
What we can say is that by licensing (renting) your book in the libraries system via ebook, you stand to make up to 8x than you would make with 1 Amazon sale.
And here’s the big thing. If your book starts getting rented at one library, other libraries will likely take notice and start buying additional licenses (ka-ching) to your book as well.
2. Do I need a print book and an ebook?
No. You can have either or both print on demand and ebooks separately.
It’s a VERY good idea to have some printed books on hand in case any libraries you contact ask for a review copy. Also, if they want to buy a copy, they’re able to.
3. Is this market saturated?
Not even close. In fact, Amy Collins (co-creator of Real Fast Library Marketing) contacted one library and the librarian she spoke with said that only four independent authors had contacted her in the past year about getting their books in the library.
4. Does this work for children’s books or coloring books?
Yes, BIG TIME as to children’s books.
No, libraries typically don’t buy coloring books.
5. If the library licenses out a certain amount of copies and pays you for it but doesn’t use all of them, can they request a refund?
No, they do not do that. They license, you get paid (isn’t that beautiful?)
6. Does this work internationally?
Yes it does! This system specifically works in Canada, U.K., Australia, France and Spain.
7. How long will I have access to the course materials?
You get lifetime access to the training.
Got any other questions? Use this link and we’ll email you back with an answer.
Again…the deadline is midnight Tuesday night. Don’t miss it. Get your 37-Page PDF and watch the video here.
How I’m Sweetening the Deal
The Publicity Hound is sweetening the deal by giving you three of my most popular training programs for authors if you buy the “Easier” or “Easiest” Real Fast Library Marketing training. Send me your receipt and I’ll email you a PDF with links to these three videos and bonuses:
- Where to Find Millions of Readers to Review, Recommend and Buy Your Books. This training includes the wide variety of book review and book recommendation sites, as well as other websites and offline places where you can find readers. (A $50.00 value)
- 5 Steps to Use Breaking News to Score Publicity (and Sell More Books and Products). This training includes the exact pitches a publicist used to get her author clients on “Larry King Live,” “Dr. Phil” and on CNN’s “HLN.” (A $50.00 value)
- How to Create Your Own Day, Week or Month of the Year. You’ll get ideas galore on how to tie your book to your own holiday, then use it as a springboard for publicity. It includes specific instructions on how to get a free listing in “Chase’s Calendar of Events,” the giant directory used by media worldwide to find story ideas. (A $50.00 value)
I am promoting this training as a member of Daniel and Amy’s affiliate program, and I earn a commission if you buy. But you’ll thank me for letting you know about it.
One reason I like Real Fast Library Marketing is because it has a 30-Day Money-back Guarantee as long as you haven’t already done a consulting session with Amy (only for buyers of the “Easiest” program).