It’s my annual gift to you: “The Best of The Publicity Hound’s Tips of the Week of 2012″ ebook.
This year’s book includes 27 publicity and social media tips for businesses, schools, nonprofits, authors, speakers and experts, excerpted from my ezine, delivered each Tuesday and Saturday.
Right-lick here and save the book to your hard drive. You can also visit the ezine archives and subscribe in the box on the left side.
How to Use the Ebook
1. Regift it to your clients and business associates.
2. Share the link on the social media sites.
3. Excerpt a tip from the book for a blog post, with a link where readers can access the ebook. Please use this link.
4. Write your own blog post with an “end of the year to-do list,” offering advice to your readers on what they can do to get their businesses ready for the new year. One of your tips would be to download my ebook.
5. Excerpt an item from the book in your own ezine, with the link.
6. Email your list and let them know about the book. Encourage them to regift the book to their clients and business associates. Please use this link.
7. Include a link to the book in a Comment that you write at someone else’s blog.
8. Pin the ebook cover to a Pinterest board.
9. Read my tips and choose three that you want to take action on, before the end of the year. For example, you might want to create a new revenue stream for yourself by buying the nifty Marketing Graphics Toolkit I wrote about. And then start promoting it yourself as an affiliate so you get payments of $10.97 flowing into your PayPal account, just like I do, when someone clicks on your affiliate link.
10. Take advantage of the Recommended Resources section in the back of the book. Most of the resources are free, and I use many of them in my own business.
11. If you have a membership site that offers content, make my ebook available there.
12. Offer it to people in your mentor or coaching program.
13. Link to the book, or to this post, from your own Recommended Resources page at your website.
More Tips for You
Many of the tips I’ve included in my other “Best of The Publicity Hound’s Tips of the Week” from past years are still good today.
Have you thought of other ways to use the free ebook? Share in the Comments section below.
Have fun with my tips! If you like them, don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter in the box on the left side. And if you have a great publicity or social media success story to share, email me. I’m always looking for content for my newsletter.
And who knows? Your tip might be in next year’s book!