How to Use Humor to Grab Media Attention
Inject humor into your press releases, media kit, at your website, on your book jacket, on the marquee outside your business, and in the introduction read at your public speaking engagements. This report shows you how to use humor to promote yourself.
- How to use humor in news releases…and grab an editor’s attention within 5 seconds
- Tip sheets that will make a reporter smile and pick up the phone to call you
- Examples of clever headlines for news releases about serious topics
- A humorous freebie that an author sends to editors along with her news releases…it’s no surprise she has gotten more than 1,000 media hits
- How a writer found her way into Seth Godin’s wildly popular book 99 Purple Cows with a funny opening to her pitch letter.
- A great marquee in Dallas, Texas that has gotten fabulous publicity for the restaurant owner.
- How to use humor in your public speaking engagements…so the audience talks about you long after the presentation is over.