I stumbled across an old blog post I wrote on 5 things you didn’t know about me.
But that was way back then. Here are five more recent things:
- I’m president of the Port Washington Garden Club in Port Washington, Wisconsin. One of my sisters is a Master Gardener. The other has a master’s degree in horticulture. I’m the black sheep, obviously, and the garden club suits me just fine, thank you.
- I walk an hour and a half every day.
- My favorite food is popcorn. I live in a town of only 10,000 people and have two popcorn shops within walking distance.
- I say “I love you” to my dog, Bogie, every day. You can see her here on my Facebook page.
- I still know all the words to the “Talent Roundup” song on The Mickey Mouse Club from the 1950s. Friday was Talent Roundup Day.
Now, tell me something I don’t know about you.