I’ve been tagged by blogger Denise Wakeman, half of The Blog Squad, in a fun Internet game of tag designed to introduce bloggers to each other and bring more traffic to our blogs.
Everyone who’s tagged is asked to share five things about themselves that people don’t know, then tag five other bloggers.
1. In 1970, I was the first girl to win a sports letter at Lumen Cordium High School in Bedford, Ohio, an all-girls Catholic high school.
2. I rode on a sleigh pulled by reindeer in Finland.
3. When I worked as a reporter in Ohio, I went to the bottom of a Morton Salt Co. mine to write about what it’s like to be a miner. Did you know they ride around down there on golf carts?
4. In my office, I have a die-cast scale model of my first car, a white 1963 Chevy Nova, affectionally referred to as “The White Tornado.”
5. I’m a biker babe. In the summer, there’s nothing better than riding on the back of a Gold Wing, taking in the sights and smells of the Wisconsin countryside.