Your Presenter: Joan Stewart
This is a video replay and materials from a live webinar on Oct. 6, 2016.
Holiday Gift Guides, which feature products that would make great gifts, aren’t only for Christmas. Print and broadcast media, bloggers, podcasters and websites offer gift guides throughout the year that might be perfect for your product, book or service. Learn how to find, pitch and get valuable publicity in these gift guides. The big bonus package includes 10 free leads from media looking for holiday gifts through the end of the year.
Who should attend:
- Authors, speakers and experts who have books or products that would make ideal gifts, even for niche markets.
- Business owners who want to promote their product as an ideal gift
- PR pros and publicists
- PR and marketing coaches
- Anyone who works in marketing for a company that makes products
- Virtual assistants who help their clients with publicity and marketing
You Will Learn:
- How to find leads from websites, bloggers and print and broadcast media that are looking for holiday gift ideas for their audiences
- 7 major types of gift guides
- Why you must think “beyond Christmas” and consider your product for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Graduation Day and other holidays and special events
- The easiest way to do your own research so you find the audiences perfect for your product, and the outlets that serve them
- Why getting your product into the online versions of big magazines can be far more effective than getting into the print magazine
- How to respond to queries from print and broadcast media, bloggers and websites to give yourself an edge over everyone else who’s pitching
- The Number 1 most important thing you must do before pitching–do NOT skip this step!
- How to use YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest to find gift guides
- How to help journalists find your product quickly on Twitter.
You also get:
10 free “short leads” for print or broadcast media, websites or blogs that are looking for products NOW through the end of the year. Media include the Today show, Bloomberg Businessweek, Good Morning America Weekend Edition, the Washington Post book section, the New York Post, Modern Mom Blog and Working Mother.
Three sample pitches for the same product, to three media outlets that serve different target audiences.
- A sample pitch for a book.
A sample follow-up pitch.
The video replay of the webinar.
The slides to use as a refresher.
Rave Reviews for Publicity Hound webinars
Your Programs are
Always So Comprehensive
“Joan (and Christine) – thanks for the great Facebook Webinar on Tuesday and the tremendously thorough handouts and materials sent tonight. Your programs are always so comprehensive, yet cost effective. They are always time well spent. Thank you – keep ’em coming!”
Mary Ann Miller
I Finally Understand LinkedIn!
“I finally understand what LinkedIn is all about and how it can help me and my business. Jam-packed with information, it gave me the tools I need to get going.”
Your Mind on Media
“Thanks for a great presentation. Very content-rich. No wonder Tom Antion thinks you rock!”
The Handouts Were Top-notch
“This was absolutely one of the best teleseminars I’ve participated in. The handout is top-notch. Thanks for providing serious content: helpful websites from which to learn more and a great outline to get me started.”
Mary E. Fenelon, Principal
Building Associations Collaborative
Your Webinar Opened
up Many Locked Doors for Me
“I have both Facebook personal and business pages. I’m amazed at how much information is disseminated through engaging with friends and colleagues on Facebook. As a ‘student’ of the new business page structure, Joan and Christine’s webinar opened up many locked doors for me. I now understand the why, where and subtle how-tos of what I call the FB’s Secret Savvy Tips. I feel empowered to implement the changes and additions for better social media.”
Pres/CEO, eFrogPond, Inc
You Told Me What I Needed to Know on Facebook
“Joan Stewart and Christine Buffaloe told me what I needed to know on Facebook, in a fraction of the time it would have taken me to figure it out on my own. And they did it in a non-techie, casual style that was easy to understand. I was able to immediately apply the information they shared. If you’re using Facebook as a promotion tool (and if you’re not, you should be), this webinar will get you up to speed quickly and easily.”
Business Writer / Ghostwriter
Winter Springs, FL