“How to Use LinkedIn Company Pages and Ads to Attract an Audience, Promote Your Heart Out and Help Them Buy”
Your Host: Joan Stewart, The Publicity Hound
Guest Expert: Wayne Breitbarth, author of the Power Formula for LinkedIn Success. This is his fifth appearance on a Publicity Hound webinar.
Your investment: Only $97
(This includes all the bonuses)
You hear it all the time: “Don’t promote on social media!” That’s not what LinkedIn says. Its Company Pages are the PERFECT place to promote your heart out. To make it easy for you, LinkedIn even has special sections reserved for your products and services, including photos, videos, detailed descriptions and those all important links to your website! But if you don’t know all the opportunities for attracting followers, and keeping them engaged and wanting more, you’re leaving money on the table. LinkedIn expert Wayne Breitbarth, who has presented four webinars for The Publicity Hound, all to raving audiences, is back again with a power-packed demonstration of how to use company pages to improve the bottom line. He’s also presenting a bonus session on what you need to know about buying LinkedIn ads. If done correctly, you can use ads to target your message with amazing accuracy. If done incorrectly, you can lose your shirt.
This is Perfect for:
Publicity Hounds who have at least a basic understanding of and familiarity with LinkedIn and other social media platforms. They include:
- People involved in the execution and delivery of an overall branding and marketing strategy.
- Company owners and top-level executives responsible for sales, marketing, and branding initiatives.
- LinkedIn users who are looking for their next big customer, investor, strategic partner, vendor or donor or on this site.
- LinkedIn users who want to promote their products and services without obnoxious promoting.
- Business owners who want to use LinkedIn to grow their email lists.
- PR people and marketers who manage their clients’ LinkedIn accounts.
- Publicists who want to know all the ways their clients can use LinkedIn to promote.
- Social media experts who want to get up to speed quickly so they help their clients.
- Publicists, social media experts and virtual assistants who want to make extra income creating these pages for their clients.
In Part I You Will Learn:
- How to build a classy company page that will attract the greatest number of visitors possible.
- Why multi-media on a company page is powerful, and how to incorporate it into yours.
- How to use your page to drive more potential customers to your company’s website.
- The best ways to share company news with your LinkedIn audience.
- How include your most important keywords and where to find more of them that are just right for you.
- Why routine news, no matter how small, should be included here.
- The one important thing you must do on your page before you start promoting it to the world.
- The benefits of featuring your employees on your Company Page.
- How to get more followers for your Company Page.
- Best practices of LinkedIn’s most successful corporate users (why reinvent the wheel?)
- How to use your page to gain a competitive advantage in your marketplace.
- Graphic elements that can add pizzazz to your page.
- How to use the status updates, and how often and how to help yours go viral.
- Ideas for adding a new dimension to your Company Status Updates with eye-catching, rich content.
- Why you should have more than just one administrator for your page.
- The number of followers you need on your page before it starts to build traction.
- Statistics LinkedIn will collect for you, on autopilot, with no additional work on your part.
- How to interpret the stats and know which types of content your audience likes best.
- How to know exactly who has visited your company page, what content interests them and how your data compares against similar companies.
- The best ways to spy on your competitors’ company pages.
- How to improve the chances of your company page coming up higher in a search.
- Strategies on how to get more company followers.
- Tips for targeting your company status updates to a very specific group of business people.
- How to have multiple options for what displays on your company page depending on who the viewer of your profile is…very powerful!
In Part II, You Will Learn:
- What LinkedIn will allow you to write in your ad, and what’s forbidden.
- What you must know about the URL you want to use.
- Where to find LinkedIn’s complete list of guidelines for adds.
- The basics of pricing and payment.
- The one safeguard that you must use so you don’t spend more than your budget.
- How to know how much to bid.
- Various ways you can target your ads so you can squeeze every penny possible out of your ad budget.
- The big misstep that can make you lose your shirt.
You’ll Also Get These Bonuses:
–A Full Copy of the 2013 LinkedIn User Survey Results. Find out what others are doing and spending the time on LinkedIn.
–Wayne’s ebook “Ten LinkedIn Mistakes Companies Make”.
–Joan’s checklist of “27 news items to include on your company page”.