Format: Replay of a webinar presented July 17, 2014
Your cost: $49.95
Click here to add the video replay and bonuses to your shopping cart
Your presenter: Joan Stewart, The Publicity Hound
Thanks to a variety of tools and templates, publishing ebooks has never been easier. But selling them? That’s the hard part.
An estimated half million books will be published this year, and your ebook will be competing with every one of them for readers’ time, attention and money. Join me for this one-hour webinar and learn a variety of tips, tricks and tools you can use to give your ebook maximum exposure. The emphasis here is on FREE or ALMOST FREE.
You will learn:
- 3 ways to promote your ebook long before it’s finished
- Smart and perfectly legal ways to build a targeted email list of people who will be clamoring to buy when you launch
- 4 important things you must have in place before you launch so you can hit the ground running
- 2 cool Twitter tools that will let others promote your ebook for you
- Ideas for contests readers love
- How to be the hit of a live event and make attendees trip over each other to learn more about your ebook
- 3 super-fun and super-easy drag and drop programs that let you create stunning images–for free
- Dozens of websites and platforms where you can offer your ebooks at special reduced prices, or for free
- 6 great reasons why giving away ebooks helps you sell more
- How to use a simple Pinterest board to pull traffic to your ebooks
- How to create an international holiday for your ebook and use it to generate publicity year after year
- The best ways to promote on Amazon
- Examples of authors who have used some of these tips to sell, sell, sell
- A handout with links to all the websites where millions of readers are looking for ebooks to read.
- The video replay so you can watch the entire presentation if you can’t attend live.
- The PowerPoint slides I used for the presentation. Use these as a handy refresher so you don’t have to watch the entire video again.