The Publicity Hound’s Special Report #33
How to Win the Support and Respect of Newspaper Editorial Boards
Newspaper editorial boards can be a valuable ally if you’re promoting a cause, if you’re in trouble, or if you want to muster support for an event or an issue. Learn how to present your case and follow up.
- The make-up of the editorial board
- How it can help you
- When NOT to use the board
- How to request a meeting
- Why you must do your homework before you meet
- How to convince them to support your cause or issue
- How to follow up
- What to do if they won’t support you
There are no reviews yet.