The Publicity Hound’s Special Report #14
How to Piggyback Your Story Ideas onto Holidays and Anniversaries
The Fourth of July. Veterans Day. New Year’s Eve. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday. Tie a story idea into one of those holidays, or others, for publicity. This report shows you how.
- Why the media are hungry for your holiday ideas
- When to promote your favorite cause or issue
- How to promote yourself as an expert
- The value of offering statistics and timelines
- 13 examples of clever anniversary angles
- The very best time of year to pitch your ideas
- Resources that can help you
There are no reviews yet.