Dozens of radio and TV talk shows are looking for guests right now, and you might make the perfect interview for one of them, or several dozen of them!
But many of the producers and guest bookers aren’t wasting time listening to people pitch them over the phone.
They’re going straight to the RadioTour.com website and the printed Talk Show Guest Directory to find people who have the expertise that’s tied to the topic of their shows. When they find a perfect match, they contact the experts directly and invite them onto the show.
The deadline is Tuesday, March 26, for your profile to appear in the 2013 edition of Talk Show Guest Directory. You’ll have until Friday, March 29, to get your text and photo loaded for publication.
This directory will:
- Help the news media know and understand your expertise.
- Show them that you’re media-savvy and that you welcome interviews.
- Explain all the ways to reach you. (Include your day and night phone numbers. These broadcasters work round the clock and if news breaks, they’ll need you ASAP.)
The directory will be mailed to the 100 top TV and radio talk shows. It will also be distributed at the giant Talkers.com Conference in New York in June.
- A Press Room page at ExpertClick.com.
- The chance to distribute up to 52 of your own press releases a year at NewsReleaseWire.com WITHOUT per-release charges. I also use this valuable service to post individual issues of my twice-a-week ezine, “The Publicity Hound’s Tips of the Week.”
- Your releases will be syndicated to Google News & LexisNexis.
- Video & audio clips will be included on RadioTour.com so producers can see exactly what you look like and how you sound.
Rave Reviews from the Media
The media are giving rave reviews to this directory and to RadioTour.com and Expertclick.com.
***PR Week says its “a dating service of PR.”
***The New York Times calls it a “Dial-an-Expert.”
***CNN considers it “an invaluable tool.”
Mitch Davis is the brains behind the directory and Expertclick.com. He’s a stand-up guy who answers his own phone at (202) 333-5000, and he gives top-notch customer service. He knows press releases inside out and understands Google’s quirks and how to get top search engine ranking for your releases.
Again: The deadline is Saturday, March 23 — text and photo by March 29.
Special Deal for Publicity Hounds
I’ve worked out a special deal with Mitch for Publicity Hounds like you. You can save $100 on an annual membership or $10 on monthly if you use this affiliate link:
Mitch will be happy to answer all your questions. Call him at (202) 333-5000.
And tell him The Publicity Hound sent you. He’ll take care of you. I promise. (My paw is resting on my Bible.)
P. S. I’m on Expertclick.com. C’mon over and see The Publicity Hound’s profile.