If you’re on Twitter, you can now make a video of less than a minute that will give people a quick summary of the types of information you share, who follows you, and when you tweet.
It’s Vizify, and before you use it, I recommend you watch this short video I created that explains how to use it:
[iframe src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/wbyM_LRDVvY” width=”100%” height=”480″]
That video was my first effort. I tried it again and came up with a much better video that more accurately describes the types of content I tweet. And I was able to hand-pick typical tweets and choose better music instead of the annoying clip I chose at random in the first version.
11 Ways to Share Your Video
When you’re done editing, Vizify creates a link for you, and then lets you share it across your social media channels.
I didn’t use that feature, however, because I’d rather customize the message.
Here are 10 ideas on what to do with your video after you’ve created it:
- Include the link in your email signature.
- Vizify has an auto-mention function you can use when you’re done editing your video. It will let you share it with your three biggest Twitter fans, the ones who engage the most with you. Visify tells who who they are.
- Share it on your Facebook profile or fan page, a great way to get more Twitter followers.
- Include the link in your LinkedIn profile, on your LinkedIn company page, and share it within LinkedIn groups.
- When accepting a LinkedIn invitation. Reply to the invitation, share your link and suggest they also follow you on Twitter.
- Pin the video to one of your Pinterest boards.
- I didn’t do this, but you can create different videos for different uses. A professional speaker who’s also an author can create a video that features photos, Vine videos and tweets related to her speaking. She can create a second video that pulls content related to her books.
- Share it on Google+.
- Blog about it, like I’m doing here.
- Include it in your online pressroom.
- Include the link in your video descriptions on YouTube so that people who like your videos know where to find you on Twitter.
OK, Hounds, what have I missed? How else could you use this? If you create your own Vizify video, share the link below in the Comments section so we can watch it.