Fast Company magazine calls her “The Pied Piper of Social Media.”
But her depth of knowledge goes far beyond just those topics. She’s a top-notch business woman who knows that the biggest problem business owners face isn’t their competitors breathing down their necks. It’s time.
If you’re wondering how you’re going to make 2013 your best year yet when you can’t even check items off your stale do-to list from the last four months, it’s time to get laser-focused and finish the year strong so you can start 2013 on solid footing.
Join Mari for Crunch Time, a free, three-hour live streaming webinar from 1 to 4 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, Oct. 23.
She’ll be broadcasting from a live studio audience in San Diego, but you can watch—and participate if you wish—in the comfort of your home or office.
Here’s What She’ll Cover
You will learn:
• Why building up your website or blog is a waste of time … unless you include these critical business components with your online strategy.
• The essential parts of a customer-generating marketing funnel for your business, online AND offline (miss just one of these, and your visitor traffic goes to waste — along with your ad budget)
• The social media strategies that are NOT working anymore, if they ever did (but people still think they do…)
• Proven success steps to take you from “social media” to “social proof” to “social profits” (Go beyond the time-wasters to generate serious business results, faster than you ever imagined)
• LIVE business hot seats, with actual business owners selected from our studio audience
• FREE signed book giveaways every hour…
• PLUS, plenty of time for real-time, live Q&A via your tweets and Facebook posts…
You can register here. If the time is inconvenient, not to worry. She’ll be recording it and she’ll send a link to the video replay to all who register.
Why I Love Mari
Her infectious enthusiasm is everywhere, even in the gazillion answers she writes to people who ask her questions on her Facebook page.
I found this page of her 15 Hot Tips—not the standard tip sheet we’re all use to seeing, but an inspirational message that includes her bio, her background and her business philosophy.
If this impresses you, imagine what you’ll learn next week!