The most successful authors, consultants, speakers and experts do one thing differently from most others.
They figure out creative ways to spin their expertise into multiple products and services. Many of the most successful authors, for example, never intend to rely on income solely from their book, even if it’s a best-seller.
That’s because they understand that, first, writing a best-seller is a long shot. But more importantly, even if they don’t write a best-seller, the book is better used as a “carrot” to pull in readers who are interested in a topic, and who can then buy more products and services related to the title of the book.
Here’s a short list of what those can include:
- Board games
- T-shirts and other clothing
- Consulting services
- Membership sites
- Subscription newsletters
- Special reports
- CDs and DVDs
- Joint ventures with other non-competing authors who target the same audience
Add it all up, and the revenue from those offerings can surpass the revenue from a book. And many of those products and services have far less competition than a book has.
On Thursday, Oct. 22., Steve Harrison will host a free 90-minute teleseminar on “How to Thrive as an Author or Expert in Any Economy” at 2 and 7 p.m. Eastern. You will learn:
- 22 super-lucrative income streams which most authors overlook — but are surprisingly easy to implement (and certainly MUCH easier to produce than writing another book).
- Some surprisingly simple ways to quickly and easily make another $5,000.000 to $15,000.00+/month from your book or expertise — even if you haven’t made any money so far as an author/expert.
- 3 ways to turn what you write into strong passive income month-after-month.
The call, which will last about 90 minutes, is the third preview call for Steve’s upcoming Quantum Leap Publicity & Marketing Program.
If the time is inconvenient for you, recruit somebody to listen and take notes because Steve seldom offer the replays.