Oprah, make your 53rd birthday your best ever today!
To celebrate, many of my Publicity Hounds will be devoting 90 minutes to learning what they must do to land a spot on your show as a guest WITHOUT pestering your producers.
They’ll be participating in a call that Steve Harrison is hosting with Michelle Anton, your former guest booker. It’s called “The 3 Big Secrets for Getting Free Publicity as a Guest on America’s Top National TV Shows ?” at their choice of two times—2 or 7 p.m. Eastern.
We suspect you’re either off celebrating somewhere, or you’re preparing for your TV show. You’ll be happy to know, however, that Hounds who participate in today’s call will learn:
- Why they MUST stop pitching ideas that aren’t a good fit with your audience.
- How to deliver pitches that are spot-on, succinctly and with passion
- What NOT to say when they pitch
- What NOT to send when they pitch
- How to be a great guest on your show
- How to get on the Fox News Channel, CNN, the “Today” show and other top shows. (Sorry. We know your producers are picky and if you don’t want them, somebody else might.)
- What they should send to national TV producers (and what they shouldn’t).
- An important lesson from one author who you interviewed on your show and saw sales soar as a result.
- The most important question people must be able to answer when talking to a guest booker.
- Case histories of four other authors and entrepreneurs and the strategies they used to get onto your show and others.
So enjoy your special day, and look forward to interviewing lots of interesting Publicity Hounds who have wonderful advice, ideas and stories to share with the world.