Want to get booked on top radio shows, sell hundreds of books, give great interviews and be invited back?
Learn how when book marketing guru John Kremer sponsors a free teleseminar at 8 PM Eastern Time on Monday, April 11, featuring Alex Carroll of RadioPublicity.com
The number to call to participate is 580-474-3600 and the PIN is 222089#.
John says Alex will explain just how simple it is to generate millions in book sales as a radio show guest without leaving home or spending anything on advertising.
Alex has been a guest on 1,264 radio shows over the past 10 years. He’s rarely left home (most radio interviews are done by telephone), he’s never spent a dime on advertising (radio interviews are free), and most importantly, he’s grabbed over $1.5 Million in direct to listener book sales.
You will learn:
* 4 ways to get radio interviews and which ones are the most effective.
* 7 reasons why radio interviews are better than TV interviews.
* The 3 keys to landing interviews on the Super Stations.
* The secret to getting your interview scheduled in a prime drivetime slot.
* How to get radio hosts to book you on dozens of other shows (Alex once managed to get Bob Rivers, morning host at KISW in Seattle, to book him on 50 shows in 3 days … and he’ll tell you exactly how he did it … and how you can too).
* The two best days of the week to do interviews … and the one day of the week to avoid (and why).
* A little tweak that cost him a nickel, that tripled his sales overnight. He’ll tell you exactly how you can do the same.
* A simple question that can increase the response to your interview by over 500%! (It did for him).
* A clever way to get the radio host to keep promoting you … weeks after you’re gone.
* Why a station’s wattage and market ranking don’t mean squat.
* How to do a great interview and sell your book at the same time … without sounding like a commercial.
* A simple trick that gets the host to ask you the questions you want to talk about (it works 95% of the time)
* How to use other people’s publicity to get you booked as the guest
* How to create a compelling press kit and media page on your website that’ll have producers and hosts clamoring for you. … and lots more